Monday, June 29, 2009

4th of July Celebration

Jackson was a little grumpy after our walk to the park. It was about a mile away and 100 degrees outside, so I don't blame the poor guy. He's also trying to get over an ear infection, so he was pretty uncomfortable.
Lanie and I have been having fun all weekend. It's nice to have an extra pair of hands around the house and with the kids and we've been having fun visiting and catching up.

Jackson perked up during the fireworks and enjoyed the bright lights

Tyler was so excited for the "pya woks!"

our little family



the finale was amazing- they coordinated the music to the fireworks- it was an amazing show and a really fun night!

2 comments:

Paxton said...

Where did you go see fireworks? You had me all confused because we are flying out to washington for the 4th and I was thinking "oh my goodness I missed it!" hahaha. I LOVE that last picture of the fireworks. I loved working at Disney and seeing the fireworks every night!

Melonie said...

soo fun! I'm so glad you have been able to have Lanie there to visit and play together. I just love all the time I get with her too and wish it were more often!