Monday, June 29, 2009

More Beach Pictures

The best part of our beach day was the great company! Here is part of the Ingalls family, my cousins that I grew up with in Claremont. Andy, Alicia and my aunt Terri. I also got to see Sarah for the wedding and Micah comes home from his mission in August!

My mom and the matching cousins, Isaac and Tyler
Tyler loved the waves. He would scream everytime they came but wasn't really afraid of them. We had fun jumping over the waves!
Melonie and cute little Isaac
Grandma Nauna and my little Jackson
The funniest thing happened on the way home. We got the car all packed up and of course the kids are exhausted. Tyler looked at me with half opened eyes and said, "Mama, bappuice." (apple juice- his last request during naptime or bedtime to stall the inevitable.) I was about to tell him I didn't have any, when he blinked twice and fell asleep for good. It was so funny!
We had such a fun day!

1 comment:

Melonie said...

super cute pictures! WE had so much fun with you Ingalls clan and Clark fam. :D please email me any other pictures you have! :D