Monday, June 1, 2009

A Much Needed Date Night


Since Jeff has been working so much and I was gone last weekend, we've been in serious need of a date! The last date we had was for Valentine's Day (too long ago!). We saw Night at the Museum and loved it! I loved how they used historical facts to make jokes- it was very clever. I did fall asleep in the middle for a few minutes and then asked Jeff- "wait, what just happened?" He looked at me like I was crazy, but if the lights are out, I can't help if I fall asleep!
**Family-- remember the question from wits and wagers (fun game, btw!) about how many Smithsonian Museums there are in D.C? (19) They mentioned that in the movie and I told Jeff- I knew that!! I was so excited!**
So, we end our night a little early b/c I called the sitter and Jackson was hungry. We get home to our other sitter watching Tyler and he's crying in bed. We bring him out and he's totally upset. I guess we're at the stage where we can't have babysitters at night- has anyone else had that problem? I am pretty much the only one who ever puts tyler to bed, so I'm actually not surprised that it was so hard on him. Oh well. Once every 4 months wont hurt him!!
p.s. this picture is for Jeff's family b/c they tell me he's never in the blog. oops sorry- here you go!

5 comments:

Matt, Kistine, and Alexa Uffens said...

I always love reading your blog Kirsti! I especially could relate to the loss of the CA liscense. So sad. Actually, Matt and I have lived in WA for almost 5 years and I still have my CO license. Mine expires in 2012. I too like the picture (I had just gotten back from FL and had a great tan). I have been told by officers 3 times that I need a current one. Glad you guys got a night out! You both look great and very happy. Love those boys!
P.S. All your kirstikoo items are really cute. I love the blocks. Where did you get your business name printed so you could attach it on your products? Are you selling alot?

Paxton said...

Ha, I don't think I've had a date night in a while, Makayla always comes to the movies with us. So far there's only been one movie I had to leave with her, other than that she is really good! So grateful!
I am probably going to order 5 of your towels, 3 girl, 2 neutral. But I will email you with the specifics and how you take payments later. Oh and definitely headbands too! And at least 3 tutus....
ahhh, well you see my problem? I will start out with just the towels for now, I'll email you later :-)

The Albert Family said...

Looking good Jeff and Kirstie you always look your best. love you.kaylynn

katie said...

I love that picture! It's so cute! And I love the way you write your blog kirsti! It's so funny!

kenny said...

thankyou, thankyou, thankyou...


you are a beautiful couple,
glad to call you ours.




love mom, (judy)