I remember when Tyler wore this outfit in Orlando. I love summer clothes on babies!


Just can't get enough of this reversible hat, I got it from Children's Place outlet for 1.99 a couple years ago!
And here's my big boy. I'm working on teaching him how to swim. Any pointers?
I found a suit with floaty inserts at kid to kid. He wore that the first day we went swimming. Then when Jackson fell asleep, I took it off so we could start practicing how to swim. He jumped in and practiced kicking and blew bubbles.
Then we played motor boat. (While spinning him in the water, faster with each phrase)
"motor boat, motor boat, go so slow.
motor boat, motor boat, go so fast.
motor boat, motor boat, step on the gas!"
He'd yell, "gas gas" After each round! A funny thing for a toddler to yell in the pool, but much better than the "poo poo" he was shouting as we were boarding the plane last week!!
4 comments:
Your Boys are SO cute! they are going to have so much fun swimming in mom and dad's pool!
wow you guys have been busy! cute pictures! you look fabulous!
lots of kicking...I always have to say never stop kicking. It helps them to stay up and if they need help they can remember if I keep kicking I'll stay up and be OK.
starting this earlier is the best..When Qai was little he was so sick, he didn't get to learn early and I still have to tell him don't stop kicking
Love you guys..have fun
Kaylynn
I miss Children's Place clearance bins in Orlando!
Oh, I feel your pain on the plane...I had to fly home with the 2 kids for a funeral in February. I almost started hyperventilating trying to get through security. Jaden started screaming and kicking when I took his shoes off. Then they sent him through the line, and stopped me to take off my baby carrier and search me! When I tried to grab Jaden, they held me back. Oh, talk about mad mommy! I yelled loudly enough that a nice flight attendant stopped my son and held his hand within my sight. Oh, my gosh, never again for me either!!
Post a Comment