Today I turned 25! I truly had the best birthday ever, I got to do everything on my list and I kept thinking about how I have everything I've ever wanted: a husband who works so hard for our family and loves me very much and two beautiful boys who are so sweet and fun and lots of people who love me. Thanks for all the calls, texts, emails and cards! I feel very loved.

Top of my bday list today was to see UP in 3-D with Jeff and Tyler. It was really good. Tyler did pretty well, it was his first time at the movie theater. After about 10 minutes of wearing his glasses, he took them off, handed them to me and said, "done!" Luckily it wasn't too blurry without them on.
6 comments:
Happy belated Birthday!! I'm glad it was everything you hoped for :)
Glad you had a good birthday! I loved UP, but we didn't get to see it in 3D! Makayla was so cute, she said "woof" everytime there was a dog...and that's a lot!
So Happy Belated Birthday! Congrats on being a quarter of a century!
Happy Birthday Kirstie! We went to that movie yesterday too! It was a cute one. I hope you had a fabulous birthday!
so glad you had a great birthday! I really want to take Zach to that movie too! Maybe I just need to be brave and do it!
ps. I left a comment on your hair cutting blog entry!
Happy late birthday. We totally want to see UP too.
Happy birhtday Kirsti! I should totally remember your bday since it's the same day as Jake's! We went and saw UP on his bday too! Coincidence? I think not :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment