Friday, June 5, 2009

Should I cut my hair?

I've been arguing in my head about this for a couple weeks now. Jeff''s first reaction to that question was "No, you should dye it blond" (He has always wanted to be married to a woman with long blond hair. Sorry bud.) But now I have convinced him that he should want me to cut it. I just feel like I could have long hair that is up all the time or short hair and have the time to actually do it. And my favorite thing about summer is the excuse to chop my hair off! The last comment I got from him was, "You would look beautiful however you did your hair." He got a much happier response from me this time!!!

Anyways, sorry to blog about this, but I really want a wide range of opinions. Here is a picture of what my hair looked like last time I cut it. The first is at my baby shower for Tyler and then the day we blessed him. Then half of my hair (the other half pretty much looks the same:)) with Tyler taken just a couple weeks ago. It's gotten really long. What do you think?



Let me know what you think...Should I chop it? I'm thinking between chin and shoulders...

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I've always liked your hair long, especially since you sometimes wear it curly. :)

Weston and William's Blog said...

you look gorgeous either way... but I gotta say, I love it long! But... if you always wear it up (and who wouldn't in hot texas?!) then I would go short. It is honestly cute both ways!

Paxton said...

The great thing about hair, is that it always grows back! I always chop my hair off about once a year in the summer when I realize that all I am doing with it is putting it back in a ponytail everyday. So I suggest you cut it. It's that time of year, and if your hair grows back pretty fast, we can have this conversation again next year :-) It's always fun to have a change once in a while. I'm sure you'll look great, than miss your long hair and want to grow it back only to cut it off again. *sigh* the life of girls :-)

Melonie said...

I love your long hair! I had this same battle with my hair a few months ago and was dying to cut it short. Well, I've regretted it ever since then! I couldn't wait until it fit back up in a ponytail and never really knew what to do with it.

Becci and Josh said...

Keep it long!!! I ALWAYS regret it when I cut my hair, and I am dying for my hair to be long again.

Jeni said...

I like it both ways but if you think you're ready for a change then I say cut it. Summers here are definitely better without long hair. You look beautiful either way so I say it's up to you. :)

katie said...

I think you should do it because you want to and you look SO good with short and long hair. And I think you should go for the shoulders. You can always cut it shorter! Loved the blog!

Melonie said...

You'll look pretty no matter what, but I'd say leave it on the long side.... then again, I don't have to walk around in TX during the summer!!!

Melonie said...

Oh, that last one was from me-Tommy

sydni yoshioka said...

i always regret cuting mine, i want it long so bad! but i know it's hard to keep the samething all the time. i suggest some layers, or highlights to change it up.

Becky said...

I think it looks good both ways. You are gorgeous so you can pull it off either way. I love it long and think if you do decide to cut it I'd keep it at least chin length. short hair can be tuff since it requires styling. long hair is nice when you want to pull it back and go and short hair sometimes doesn't give you that option....

Bec said...

So I am a little late...but thats ok Bc I do your hair and I know you haven't chopped it yet! But have you made a decision?? I like it both ways...I think I will chop mine after the baby. I think if you want to do it you should...and I have some really really cute ideas! Everyone is right you will probably regret it on a bad hair day....but I think it will be a nice "cool" change for you! So just let me know and lets get the hair appointment scheduled :)

Neal Davis Family Blog said...

You would look cute no matter what!