Our Boys
Jackson can sit up for a few seconds, and then he tips over! He is rolling all over the place too.
We've been working hard on Jacksons room- I'll do a post later once I get all the finishing touches up on the walls. Here's his crib which I am totally in love with! Ever since I had him, I knew his color was Red. Not sure why, but he is my red baby. I love how the dark brown looks with red and it perfectly matches the guest bed that is also in his room. I love when things randomly work out like that!
4 comments:
Your little boys are so cute! Do they get along well? You are so crafty too! I love how artsy you are, you make everything look so pretty!
Looks great Kirstie. I love the colors...now if only we can figure out what we're going to do!
Love the colors! And a new crib? I loved your old one!! What happened to it?
When we took the side off Tyler's crib, we realized he sleep walks! So he is still in his crib because that way he sleeps all night!
Post a Comment