
Jeff and I have had an amazing time together in California! We celebrated Katie's big day on Saturday, and Father's Day on Sunday. Jeff's family even got to come so we've had tons of fun with family all weekend! Now Jeff is back to work and I'm still here playing with my family. Yesterday we went to the beach and tomorrow we are going to the lake. My grandma Lanie is coming back to Texas with me on Thursday so the fun will be extended another week as she visits us! More pictures coming soon!
2 comments:
It's always nice to have a long vacation with family! I'm glad you get to spend time with them, it makes it better when it's long, then you can also relax with them too!
So have you decided about your hair yet?
Hi Kirsti,
To show your YW youtube videos, I pull up the clip on my laptop and watch it to make sure the temporary file is downloaded on the computer. Then I leave the page open on my desk top and if we shut our mac, the page will still be there. Even though it wasn't connected to the net, we could still watch it. Sorry if I didn't respond soon enough! What are you in YW? I'm with the beehives (2nd co.) I <3 YW! We just got back from camp yesterday and I am covered head to toe in mosquito bites, but it was great! TTFN!
Post a Comment