
The other highlight of the month was my trip to Utah!! I got to go by myself-- my lovely mother-in-law watched the boys so I could fly without them and spend some girl time with Katie and my Mom. It was so wonderful to be able to enjoy visiting time and celebrate Katie's great accomplishment! We played games, went to the movies, got mani-pedis, went shopping, visited the campus, had lots of yummy food, AND clapped, cried and cheered during the grad ceremony!!
It was really awesome to see my cousins who live in Utah- Micah, David (both not pictured) and Alicia and their baby Kyler and my grandparents went too!
My dad flew in for the graduation on Friday and got there just in time!
Oh, I love my sister!!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing pics. I haven't seen or heard of Alicia in years. I didn't know she had a baby! That's so great! That trip sounds like it was amazing.
Love that picture of you and Katie! Beautiful girls.
Post a Comment