Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Sunday

I am a bad mom. Actually I'm not, but when I forget to take pictures of special events like Easter Sunday when my family is all handsomed up in their new church clothes, I have to remind myself I'm not!!
My mom got the boys the CUTEST outfits, so we'll have to wear them next week and take a pic. It'll be my Mother's Day wish :)

EASTER SUNDAY was really awesome! Jeff's mom was still in town and his sister Kaylynn and her family came for a few days to visit, so we got to spend the day with them. After church we had a BBQ and headed to the park to fly kites and throw boomerangs. It was such a blast. I didn't take a camera, but if I did there would be a picture of Tyler laying on a hill and flying a kite- it was pretty cute!
I did snap a few of the egg hunt:


My favorite pic- the boys and their cousin Quai with their sugary loot.
Then we joined my aunt, uncle and cousins for Easter Dinner. It was lovely and we had a fabulous day!

No comments: