I am also thankful for all the women who support me and love me. My mom, mother-in-law, grandmas, sister, sister-in-laws, and friends... all of which are great examples to me and enrich my life with their friendship.
I told Jeff my mother's day wish was a family picture of us all dressed up, and we got that...not perfect, but captures the day!
I also got a 5 minute back massage from him, full possession of the memory foam pillow we've been trading off each night (mine forever!!) and the cutest little boys in the whole wide world!
...and also, the funnest, most cutest and hardworking man in the world. He's mine. all mine!
1 comment:
I love your necklace! And you little boys cute matching ties!!!! Seriously adorable family :-) so glad you had a great mothers day, you are one of the hardest working, most loving, super, super-mom's I know!
Post a Comment