
A few funny things they've been doing lately that I hope I never forget:
--Sometimes we take a bath when we are perfectly clean. Sometimes they are filthy dirty and won't. So after they've spent some time at the park but refuse to take a soak, I'll wash their hands, legs and feet in the sink. The other day I was telling the boys it was feet washing time. Tyler said, "I'll wash your feet mom, just do a headstand."
--Today Tyler couldn't find me because I was in the garage doing laundry. (Out of the 4 baskets of laundry sitting in the hall, I managed to get one to the garage. go me!) I could hear him yelling, but didn't want to yell back so I just waited. A couple seconds later, he walks outside and says, "There you are. Don't do that again. I thought someone took you."
--At the park the other day, the boys were playing in this big cement tube. Tyler was at the top dropping down leaves and Jackson was at the bottom. He said, "Thank you Mailman."
--Tyler has been comparing everything lately. "Am I as tall as Daddy? I am stronger than you Mom." When he yells, he'll say, "that was as loud as a dinosaur or you are as mad as a lion."
--I told Tyler not to do something and that I was "dead serious!" Tyler looked at me and said, "oh that's bad, you shouldn't be dead serious, you should be real life serious."
2 comments:
LOL!!
I love the "I thought someone took you" that is so something I yell at Mak for! She just refuses ton stay close or answer when I call! :-P
Love them all! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment