We had a great time celebrating Jeff's birthday this year. We were so lucky to be able to spend his actual birth-DAY with both families (in both states!) Ken's birthday is on the 4th, Jeff's is on the 5th and his brother Kasey's is on the 2nd. So we headed over to AZ for a weekend of birthday fun. We pretty much just played all weekend (and watched some Conference too!) It was wonderful! The weather was perfect for playing at the park, the kids loved jumping on the trampoline and us parents enjoyed playing games late at night! Jeff's cousin Veronica and her family came so there were tons of kids to entertain each other!
Jeff and Kenny blowing out their candles. (We lit them a few times and the boys joined in too!)
Then after driving home Tuesday morning from 1am-6am, Jeff went to work from 9-3 and I spent the day with my eyes half open :) That night we headed to my parents for a dinner and presents, and I made this cake:
He got a new pair of shoes from his parents and a pair of roller blades from mine, a big-kid slip'n'slide from me and the boys and golf lessons, and some other fun things!!
1 comment:
Love the cake! You are awesome! And I totally want to play on the big kids slip and slide! Jordan is thinking of doing post season again and I told him only if it was in LA again ;-) so we could hang out!
Glad you're back into blogging
Post a Comment