Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pretend City!!

One of our highlights this month was going to a place called Pretend City! I wish I got a picture of my friend Alissa and I together, her daughter Olivia and my boys are bestest friends. In fact, Olivia goes back and forth from being Tyler's girlfriend, to Jackson's. Of course, my boys love the attention! This is the ONLY picture I got of Olivia :( Once you get there, the kids run off in all different directions, so I tried to keep my boys together.
This place is super cool! It was only $11 per person, which I think is totally worth it.

Pretty much, it is an entire pretend city (hence the name)-
The kids can drive cars from location to location,
They can mail letters at the post office,
Go grocery shopping,
Dig in the sand at the beach,
fill up the car with gas,
See baby chicks at the farm,
Explore with water at the marina,

go fishing at the bay,
pretend you are swimming in the lake,
walk on crutches at the doctor's office,
see which bone is pretend-broken,
and even become a doctor yourself.

It was a super amazing day with good friends and well behaved children!!

2 comments:

Britney and Andy said...

Where is this at Kirsti?

Kirsti said...

It's in Irvine, Ca-- I looked to see if they have other locations and they don't, but I know there are similar children's museums all over. Come visit us and we'll go!! :)