announcing their pregnancy!! What a fun way to tell us all! Thanks for the special Valentine. Congrats, we are excited for you and thanks for the fun activity for Tyler! Later in the day, he asked where his painting was, I know he had lots of fun doing it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so cute, did they use lemon juice? I looked at your posts below too! Oh I am so nervous for having kids with the stomach flu! It's no fun to have them feel icky like that, and it's no fun to be puked on! I would have probably screamed or cried ha ha!
Eden wore the shirt you made to church today with the headband! Everyone was like "did you make those?" I had to let them know there was no way I will ever be able to sew that perfectly!! Oh I also used the headband in Eden's one year photos!! I seriously love your hair clip/headband ideas, you should do more!!
What a CUTE way to announce a pregnancy! And a really fun way to send a valentine to families with kids! How did they do it?
You can see how I did it here: http://creativehomemakers.blogspot.com/2010/02/message-of-love-day-2.html It is just white crayon with a kool-aid paint... you can use any paint actually. :D
that is super cute! How fun!
Cute idea! That race track is the fisher price shake and go racetrac. I know Spencer is only one but he has almost got it figured out and it gives him hours of entertainment shaking those cars and throwing them on the ground to watch them go.
Post a Comment