-I got a bad cold and stayed inside all week. I enjoyed soup and hot cocoa on the cold days (thanks Jeff!) and am feeling much better now!
-Tyler threw up! I always wondered how I'd deal with my child's first throw up mess and turns out, not so well. We were cuddling on the couch, both of us not feeling great watching Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics. He told me he had a tummy ache and his "belly button hurt". I decided it was nothing a good cuddle couldn't fix. So there we are, cuddling together, faces snuggling, when all of a sudden, he projectile vomits all over us. I sat there laughing, in shock, and unable to help my poor suffering little boy. Luckily Jeff was far enough away to not be quite as grossed out as me, grabbed a bowl mid-spew, and helped us get all cleaned up. (TMI? Sorry!!)
3 comments:
Aaack! That first puke is always memorable. :) Hope you guys are feeling better!
Wow,what a week!
HAHAHA! I can't believe he hadn't been sick before this! Mak was sicking up last winter before she was one :-( It's SUPER sad! But since she was too young to even understand the concept of being sick in the toilet or a bowl, we put her on a sleeping bag because it had a slick surface that was easy to clean with a quick wipe down :-) lol!
Love the pictures of them and I am glad you are all feeling better! The only thing worse than sick kids, is a sick mom!
Post a Comment