2- The number of pee pee accidents he had today. Both times at Target. Within about 20 minutes. Luckily we just decided to purchase a pack of SUPERS underwear, so I busted that package right open and put it to use :)
3- The number of fingers he holds up when ask him how old he is. But he says, "I almost two." We're working on that! (His 3rd B-day is coming up)
4- The number of steps Mr. Jackson walked to me today!
5- The number of times I watched someone fall while skiing in the olympics. OUCH!
6- The number of 3 year olds sitting at my table, playing with play doh and learning about the letter V!
7- The number of children I had in my home for 2 hours. Keeps me on my toes!
8- The hours of sleep I'm hoping to get tonight.
9- The number of Mint Milano cookies I ate for dessert.
10- The number that Tyler can count to (with a little help) Why is 8,9,10 the easiest?! Sometimes he says "1,3,5,4, 8,9,10. YaY!" But just today he said 1-10 all by himself!
Obviously, my day revolves around my kids and I LOVE it. I'm so lucky that I get to be a mom and that I also get to do what I love (making things!) after hours too. What a lucky little girl I am.
4 comments:
I LOVE this post :-) Congratulations on Jackson taking steps!!!! WOOHOO! And the counting to ten. I totally hear you on the "8,9,10" thing. Mak jumps to those numbers ALL the time!
So potty training is going well then? What technique did you decide on? Any tips? Mak keeps coming up to me and saying "mama, need to go potty" but it's always AFTER the fact that she's done it in her diaper! Oh well, at least she has the idea down right? And she is getting good about taking her pants and diaper off and waiting by the toilet for me :-)
How do you handle so many kids without being overwhelmed? SERIOUSLY! You are my super-mom hero! You do the mom thing so well, AND you have the cutest little etsy shop! You are the best :-)
love it....and missing my kids at that age - BUT the older they get the less messy they are...with the exception of Tessah and her bedroom. Although for the first time since she was able to make her room messy on her own...20 is the days that her room has stayed clean this time!!! WOOHOO! Yay for accomplishments all around!
I was looking at Sarah's blog and just clicked over to yours(because its so fun to blog stalk) and I LOVED reading your blog. So adorable and really entertaining! hope thats not weird, but I'll probably check back again!
-Karen (Boyer) Hyer
You're adorable!
Post a Comment