Ever since I tried to take a nap today at 5pm, and little boys (and one big boy) were climbing all over me, I needed to make dinner instead and just couldn't nap, I've been so grouchy. So grouchy that: When I told Jeff "I'm so grouchy" at dinner, I was ready to yell his face off if he agreed (or disagreed) with me. He didn't. Smart man.
So grouchy that: When Tyler kept pushing the stool to various parts of the kitchen to find goodies in the cupboards like fireworks (why do I have fireworks in the kitchen cupboards?) and candies, I told him I was going to hide the stool. His favorite stool. The stool he uses to watch me cook and help me decorate cupcakes (and gets into trouble with). I put it upside down on the island. He was standing right there as he watched me put it up there and happily yelled, "I found it!".
So grouchy that: I kept thinking all day I needed a picture of my boys in their cute church outfits. I love little boys in button ups and a vest. It's the best. But I'm too tired.
So grouchy that: It's 7:32 pm and I'm going to bed. I should be snuggling {in my snuggi} with Jeff on the couch to watch the superbowl (I mean superbowl commercials) but I'm out. I need sleep!! I don't want to be grouchy anymore!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
I definitely understand the first one. I tell Jordan all the time when I don't get enough sleep that I'm grouchy, then no matter what his response to that is... I'm always mad at him for!
Sorry you didn't get to take a nap. I was woken up from mine by Jordan because he couldn't handle cleaning up Oscar's leaky diaper.
Silly husbands.
At least now you can say I got through that day and be ready for a better one. I hope you get some rest and remember how blessed you are. I love you!
I go through those same emotions too often it seems!! Sometimes it's just hard not be grouchy when you're so tired! I hope you feel better by now!
hahaha we ALL have those days...and I hate them!!
Post a Comment