So I am guessing your grandma isn't doing well? I'm sorry to hear about that, I am very fortunate to have all grandparents still around, and I can't even imagine losing any of them, and I know it will be EXTREMELY difficult. Hang in there. Oh and I totally forgot about sending you that 20 dollar check for the nursing cover, I'll try to get it in the mail tomorrow, sorry it took so long, I just kinda spaced it. Thank you though for making it, I love it, it's perfect!
1 comment:
So I am guessing your grandma isn't doing well? I'm sorry to hear about that, I am very fortunate to have all grandparents still around, and I can't even imagine losing any of them, and I know it will be EXTREMELY difficult. Hang in there.
Oh and I totally forgot about sending you that 20 dollar check for the nursing cover, I'll try to get it in the mail tomorrow, sorry it took so long, I just kinda spaced it. Thank you though for making it, I love it, it's perfect!
Post a Comment