Really, I'm quite content. For the most part, I feel pretty good. Here I am, writing this, having contractions and I hope they start hurting me. I'm actually praying for pain!! How silly. The thing that makes me the most nervous is the clinic I've been going to wont induce until I am 2 weeks past due. That's a long ways away! What if my body just can't go into labor on its own? I got pitocin with Tyler at a 2 and they were able to turn it off hours later when I was at a 5 because my body was progressing on its own.
I'm getting really eager to see this little guy and to cuddle with him and introduce him to all of our loved ones!
6 comments:
Oh man, I can't believe they won't induce you until you're 2 weeks over! I had a doctor try to tell me that... when I was pregnant with Will. I also understand wanting him here by the 31st! I mean- you deserve it! I would think your doctors could induce you just for that- I mean, have a heart!
Thanks for posting- you guys are in our thoughts and prayers! I can't wait to hear the wonderful news! Enjoy your family!
2 week overdue?!?! that's just dangerous and ridiculous!! stupid insurance!!! what else can we do to get that baby to come...maybe if I scare the heck out of you...want me to try? ;)I know you have been trying everything....you've got to be like a 5 by now the way you have been going?! COME ON LITTLE GUY, YOU CAN DO IT PUSH OUT!!! did he hear me??
I am sorry for you! 2 weeks? Go jump on your trampoline-just kidding that might just make you hurt! Sounds like his is pretty comfy in there! Are prayers are with you!
Becca is flippin' hilarious!!! Two weeks overdue is INSANE! I can't believe any dr. out there would actually make a woman suffer for 2 whole extra weeks in this day and age. Sheesh!!!!!! Must be a man! We'll send some extra prayers out for you guys too. Good luck!
We've been wondering what was going on with you! I thought for sure he'd be here by now! Hopefully we can hurry and get better in time to bring you a meal. Good luck- hang in there!
BABY UPDATE:
Kirsti asked me to post an update on her blog... she is at the hospital now and hopefully having a baby sometime soon. It has been a long and hard couple of days waiting around for this sweet baby. We are all so excited to meet him!
Post a Comment