Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcome Jackson!


After an emergency c-section, Kirsti delivered a healthy baby boy: Jackson Jeffery Clark. He weighed 8 lbs. 5 oz. and 19 inches long. Baby and mom are recovering well. Leave a comment to pass along your congratulations to the happy parents.

21 comments:

Bec said...

congrats!!!!!! I am so happy lil Jackson finally came...I'm just so sorry for the traumatic way it had to happen, but am glad that you guys are doing ok now! Can't wait to get home and come see him!!

Weston and William's Blog said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!! And what is this about a tramatic way????!!!! I need more details! I'm so glad you are all healthy and your baby boy made it during 2008!!! A New Years Eve baby!!!!

Chadna said...

Yay!!! Looks like Adelyn's boyfriend is finally here!! We're so excited for y'all and hope the recovery is fast.

Chadna said...

Oh, and I'm glad you got a tax break baby. Cuttin' it close. ;)

Ashli Brown said...

Congrats! Being all the way in oregon ive been checking your blog everyday to see when he would come. I was getting worried for your tax break. I agree whats with the tramatic delivery. Hope all is well and everyone is healthy.

Jewels said...

Congrats Kirsti! Can't wait to hear more about Jackson and how you two are doing.

Coon Family said...

hooray hooray! Just in the nick of time!BIG congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! Very exciting to have a new baby!

Toni said...

I think the whole ward is checking your blog daily. We're so glad he's here! Congrats!

Kimberly Clark said...

Congrats! I am so glad everything is well and that Mommy and Baby are OK. Love the name you picked and cant wait to see pictures!

The McMullin's said...

Congrats! I'm glad he came this year for the tax break! I can't wait to see pictures! Congrats again!

Lake said...

Talk about waiting till the last minute! Good for you. Congrats!

Weston and William's Blog said...

An emergency C-section?? Oh my gosh! Although just the sound of that makes me super nervous, at least I know that mommy and baby are doing well! And that picture of Tyler looking at Jackson is precious. It brought tears to my eyes!! Oh Kirsti, I am SO happy for you! As soon as things calm down for you, I hope we can talk!

Neal Davis Family Blog said...

He is beautiful! Congrats! Glad mom and baby are doing good! Call us when things get normal and you feel like talking!

The Clark Family said...

CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS! He is absolutely beautiful and you guys did amazing with him. We are so bummed that we couldn't get there for the big day but we are keeping our fingers crossed for later. I will give you a call when things settle down at your place :) Enjoy him, enjoy your family, enjoy eachother. We love you guys so much!!

Joyner Family said...

Congratulations! We are so glad he is finally here. He is so sweet. I just love babies with hair! I was so sad to hear about the emergency delivery. I hope you are feeling better soon. Please let us know if we can do anything to help. So sweet!

Jake and Sydni Yoshioka said...

Ahh he is SO adorable! Tyler looks like such a big boy holding Jackson! Hope you're feeling better.

Jake and Sydni Yoshioka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becci and Josh said...

CONGRATS!! I am so happy he finally came! Miss you guys!

Jerai Moulton said...

Kirsti!! Yay, I'm so happy for you! He is darling and I hope that you guys are recovering well.

Bec said...

he is adorable!!!!!!!!!