Sunday, December 7, 2008

Give me a week...

...and I'll feel ready. A couple weeks ago, people kept asking, so are you just totally ready to have that baby? My response was, actually no. I still have a lot to do and I feel ok. Since then, I've had a return of nausea, sleepless nights, and have become super uncomfortable. I feel like my stomach muscles are rubber bands ready to snap, when I stand up from sitting or laying down, my sciatica nerve hits from my lower back down to my heels, and I just feel like a fat pig!
I had a dr. appt on Friday and I'm already starting to dilate and the baby's head is right down there. So I'm giving myself another week, two at the most, I'm guessing this baby will be early. But give me one more week to get everything done that I need to. Christmas is coming and so is company!! YAY! Oh, and so is the baby!!
Here's the latest belly shot, taken about 10 minutes ago, by my fabulous photographer/husband who kept telling me what kind of face to make. This is my "serious face" in case you were wondering. But whenever anyone says anything like "don't smile" its like all I can think of is something really funny, so I have a hard time with that one.

10 comments:

Jeni said...

You are so cute Kirstie! I only wish I could look as good as you this far along! I hope you can get everything done that you need to. Please call me if you need anything!! : ) Tyler is always welcome over here!

Weston and William's Blog said...

You are the cutest pregnant thing EVER!!! I am so excited to see pictures of this new little one and I hope everything is easy and smooth!!!

Becci and Josh said...

Kirsti! You look beautiful! I am looking forward to seeing the new one when he gets here! Do you have names picked out yet???

Chadna said...

Hurry up and have that baby! Adelyn is waiting for her friend!! :) And, by the way, you look amazing pregnant. I hope to see you soon with your new little boy!

The Clark Family said...

YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE! Absolutely stunning! Way to work it, girl! I hope you are feeling ok and the boys are taking good care of you :)

Britney and Andy said...

You look so cute pregnant. I bet you are ready to be done. I have a while to go.

Coon Family said...

Looking good! Almost done! Can't wait to see him! Best of luck! The second labor goes faster then the first!

Bec said...

I think you look like crap personally...but thats just me....


hahahahah just kidding...you don't even have to try and you are still the cutest preggo lady!

Kirsti said...

you are so funny! at least my hair looks good now :)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm very sexy love to have anal with you