
I love finding sites where people share their great ideas and handouts! I've always loved using sugardoodle and jennymith. I just found another site that is wonderful! She serves in the Primary but includes handouts for Young Womens and Visiting Teaching and Relief Society!
In case my hyperlink doesn't work go here: http://emmasplacetobe.blogspot.com/. You will be glad you did!! That means you mom! You will like it.
3 comments:
Hey, where's your baby countdown thingy? How much longer till that little guy is born?
Not too much longer... I'll do an update soon :)
Hey Kirsti, thanks for the comment on my boutique blog. I'm still in the creation stage. I work fulltime and so I haven't made any dresses in awhile. Well not exactally true, I'm making a Christmas dress for my friends daughter. I can't believe that you are going to have another kid! Life is funny that way. Did you know that Chris, my brother, got married in Jan? Well anyway great to hear from you. :)
Post a Comment