Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby Update

I've been having lots of contractions for the past couple days, strong but totally irregular. I'm guessing any day now this baby will decide enough is enough! I go in tomorrow for an appointment where my doctor will strip the membranes if my water doesn't brake on its own before then. I'm curious to see how much progress these contractions have caused me so far. If I could guess, I'd say the baby will be here by this weekend. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Ashli Brown said...

If the baby comes before friday morning, please let me know thats when we go out of town. Hope all goes well for you guys!

Weston and William's Blog said...

They stripped my membranes with William, and 26 hours later I had a baby in my arms! Good luck!!! We are so excited for you!

Becci and Josh said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! I cant wait to see pics of your new little man!!!

Weston and William's Blog said...

Whats going on? How did the appt go?