Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa's Comin'


So, no I haven't had the baby yet (today would've been perfect to celebrate my mom & Kaylynn's bdays and I'd be home by Christmas with a baby in my arms) but now I'm hoping for the 26th so I can enjoy Christmas Day with Jeff and Tyler! I went into the dr. today and am about a 3, so really it could be any day now-- though I think I've said that for 2 weeks, so what do I know? Anyway, I finished this stocking shelf and received our  stockings in the mail from my mamma so we are all ready for Santa to  come fill them up!! YAY! 
I wasn't really planning on it, but now I've decided to make a ham, potatoes, jello and rolls to celebrate! So I'll continue to keep busy until the big day comes!

2 comments:

Bec said...

good job! very very cute!! I sister made one very similar to that!

Melonie said...

Oh how fun! :) I think the 26th would be perfect too.