Thursday, December 11, 2008

Baby its cold outside!

It was so cold this morning! But that didn't stop Tyler from jumping on the trampoline. He just did so with his hood on, mom's hat, and his hands in his pockets!!
Baby update: Well, he has listened to me and given me that week that I needed! I've been able to cross so many things off my to-do list and attend all the activities I wanted to this week. Luckily I've had the nesting impulse that drives me to be non-stop so I've stayed busy and have accomplished a lot: packages to family, cleaned out closets, wrapped presents, finished orders, and cleaned house!! I had a little scare this week and thought I was going into labor. I was having painful contractions and yelling at the kid to stay in there! Now I can relax a little and I have to change my tone of voice with him so he knows he will have a nice mommy-- you can come out now!

5 comments:

katie said...

CUTEST boy i have EVER seen!!!! :)I can't wait to see what the new baby boy will look like!

Becci and Josh said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new addition!!!! Hopefully he doesn't come on christmas or Christmas Eve! That would stink spending christmas in the hospital

Weston and William's Blog said...

Yay! Come on little one!!! I am so excited for you!!! And Tyler is ADORABLE. I mean honestly. And Weston would kill to still be able to play on a trampoline! How lucky! Good luck, Kirsti!! Update us when you get the chance- it will be so fun to see pictures of another adorable little one!!

B. Surfer said...

Hey, it's Melissa Elsberry (please call me Meesa Johnson, now). Danesa had you on her blog... had to check it out. Super Cute KIDS! WOw! I can't believe you're about to have your 2nd! Congratulations on getting married, and having Tyler and hopefully this next one comes out ok too! So good to run into you. I'm putting on you friends' list if you don't mind.

Jerai Moulton said...

i had a dream you were in labor two nights ago...i'm so excited for you!!