Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Awestruck by Santa
We saw Santa outside of Walmart today and I was so excited! Tyler, on the other hand, didn't know what to think. We've been talking about Santa all week and I am training him to answer "What does Santa say?" with "HO HO HO". Right now his response is "oh HO!" It's pretty cute. So I was super excited for tyler to try out his new line. We walked up and I said, "look, its Santa- what does he say?"..............Nothing. Santa, I'm sure, is used to this, so he asked for a high five. Tyler had a lollipop in one hand (the one item that gets us through grocery shopping without me going crazy) and a toy car in the other hand. He looks down and debates which precious item to drop in order to shake Santa's hand. About 2 minutes pass and he finally gives up his car for a five and we walk into the store. As I wonder if his visit with Santa meant anything to the little guy, I hear him quietly say "oh HO! oh HO! oh HO!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute!!!!!
What a cute story! And I LOVE the fact that he couldn't decide which thing to let go of - haha!
That was such a cute story! I love it!
How cute! :) We went into sierra trading post yesterday and low and behold, there was Santa handing out candy canes. Lily stopped dead in her track and got big eyes. She couldn't believe it was him. He gave her a candy cane and she smiled really big and waved good bye as we went to do our shopping. After leaving the store (and saying hi to Santa a few more times), Lily looked around in the parking lot for his sleigh. We had to tell her it was on the roof or maybe the reindeer went for a drive for some hay. :D
Post a Comment