We just couldn't wait for you to see tyler's newest trick. So we decided to do a play-by-play for you to see how talented he is!
"tyler, where's your belly button?"
"good! where's mommy's belly button?"
"wait, what does that say?"
"YAY!!!"

We are due December 27th- I'm about 9 1/2 weeks along. Tyler will be 22 months old when this one's born!
13 comments:
I loved how you did this! I never got to write back and tell you how excited we are for you- although I was so excited, I was also scared to death to add a second to our fmaily! But now I can't imagine life with only one baby! You can do it, you will be WONDERFUL at it, and you will find so much joy as you see them start to play and love each other. Weston HATES being seperated from his brother. If Will isn't with us, he just constantly asks me, with these sad, sad eyes, "baby? baby?" It will be so wonderful for you guys! We're so happy for you!
CONGRATS!!!!! I am so happy for you guys! Can you believe........ 2 kids! Wow! The only thing that would make this so much better news would be if you guys lived next to us!!!.....;)
YAY!! We are so happy for you guys - and no worries. Every mom I think has their doubts but you will do awesome with two. CONGRATS AGAIN!!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
HOORAY!!!!! How are you feeling? Are you best the yucky feeling time? You are due only a couple of weeks after me!! Are you hoping for a girl or a boy? And 22 months is a good age. Hooray for the Christmas Babies (you can be Mary).
We are thrilled for you! It's been 5 weeks now and I can finally say it is going to be okay. I can do two kids, most of the time. I'm glad to have an awesome husband to help me when I need it and I'm glad to have a three year old to get me things when she feels like it. It seems much easier to see the benefits of motherhood the second time... maybe not easier, but sooner. It took awhile with the first.
hey it's me!! see if this works!!
Congrats you guys! Such exciting news! We will be thinking about you!
Hey!! It's me, Ashna. :) I love the pictures. Here's my blog. Becca told me you had problems getting to her blog. Maybe you can find hers through mine.
Congratulations! That is so exciting. And a very creative way to share the good news! Hope you are feeling well.
That is awesome! Congratulations! It is so cute and creative how you shared your news. Email me, I need some of your info: address, and updated phone number. Tell Jeff and Tyler we are excited for them too!
CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you guys!!
YAY! That was so cute how you told everyone on your blog! I hope you guys are doing wonderful and that you're loving your new home. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment