Today my goal was to capture Tyler giving me a big kiss (open mouth/bad aim). I kept following him around and saying gimme a kiss, give mommy a kiss! Then I'd yell, Jeff get ready! It's moments like this that are hard to get on camera, but every once in awhile throughout the day, he'll just run up to me and give me a big one! I love it.
We've been trying to teach him I love you and I'm pretty sure he said it. Well it was more like Egugoo but I'll take it. It was one of those tender moments with a hug and I'm pretty sure that's exactly what he meant. I feel so lucky to be the mom of such a sweet and wonderful little guy.
4 comments:
Ha! I LOVE it!! I am always trying to get those moments on flim too, and they are HARD!! Too cute Kirsti!
OHH! How sweet! :D I can't wait until I get my first "Egugoo" from Isaac! :D What a little prince.
How awesome is that! I love the kisses too! Tyler seems pretty darn good at it :)
That is so sweet!
Post a Comment