Monday, May 5, 2008

Katie's Travel Blog


So those of you who know my sister is on a church history tour at the Jerusalem Center are probably dying to hear from her. or see her...I have been. She called me this morning! and told me where I could look at some pictures her friend took. It's really hard for them to get online, let alone download a picture. So I have created a travel blog for her so we can all see the fun she's having. Sorry that there's little commentary. I'll try to get better picture details next time she calls. But for now, at least we can see her face and try to imagine being there with her!

5 comments:

Melonie said...

Awesome work Kirsti! Thanks so much!

Kathy said...

Kirsti, What a great sister you are! I nearly cried when I saw the pix of Katie with the Madsens. Sometime I'll tell you all about what a *profound* effect Bro. Madsen has had on my spiritual life. For the time being, Katie is living my dream: Jerusalem with Truman and Ann Madsen. It's 2:55AM in CA - and I'm in tears. I love you all. Big hugs, Kathy

katie said...

what the heck?!? why is my blog name under blog friends? i swear when i get home i will tickle you so hard that your blatter will explode...

katie said...

i mean why is my blog name NOT under your blog friends...and don't think iwont go all the way to texas to tickle you

Kirsti said...

i dare you