Monday, May 12, 2008
Antie Em?
The weather here is crazy. Lately it has been so humid that I've had tiny curls all around my face. Not cute. And if I try to straighten them, I look like one of those penguins with the strands of hair that sticks out of its head! Today we have been on tornado watch (I'm watchin') and tomorrow we will be too with some thundershowers. Last week while I was teaching an art class at Studio Arthouse, the tornado sirens went off and a loud speaker stated: "This is an announcement for everyone to take shelter immediately, I repeat, take shelter immediately!" It was totally sunny outside, and although quite windy, I didn't think it was that serious. But because I was responsible for other people's kids, I took my class back to the kitchen for awhile. We waited until the sirens stopped, then went back to work. That was crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment