Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Cat in the Hat Visited my House

Remember the Dr. Suess book where the ring in the tub spread from the white towels to the bed and all around the house?

I was reminded of that story yesterday when I stepped out of the shower to see this...

the ring didn't start in the bathtub, but from a little piece of licorice. I found the handprints here:


and here...

and even here (along with a broken bowl from Jeff's tub-side dinner last night)...



I could tell as I was enjoying a peaceful shower that he was quietly making a mess. I knew when I heard the bowl break that it was time to be done, but not until I got out did I realize why he was so quiet. Licorice + Water = MESS!!

2 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

Oh my gosh that is too cute! I always know there is trouble brewing when I actually get a peaceful shower! Oh man, that little guy is too funny! Thanks for sharing that cute story! (os- way to go Jeff, getting dinner in the tub!)

Jerai Moulton said...

Kirsti, I tagged you!! See my blog for instructions!!