Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fun in the... styrofoam box!

We introduced Tyler to the simple pleasures of summertime! He loves being outside and he loves the hose. Everytime we go outside or walk by the hose he points and says "want dat".

The funniest part was when he realized we would jump out of the way when he "accidentally" pointed it in our direction. He started doing it on purpose!
and when he tried to take a drink but got it up his nose and everything. It was pretty funny.
Like I always say, he keeps us happy and having fun! Life has never a dull moment with tyler around!

4 comments:

Neal Davis Family Blog said...

What a cutie! He is getting so big! I lost your number so you will need to call me! -Jessica

katie said...

oh my gosh!! he is so cute and growing up! He looks old! I better get my butt home from Israel and fly to texas so I can see you guys!! I love you!!

Ashli Brown said...

So thats what the foam box was in your yard for playtime. The things we come up with for fun. Its so sad now we arent in the same ward anymore:( Im glad you had a great bday with your parents here.

Melonie said...

What fun! I think I have a picture of me as a 1 year old trying to drink from the hose. :D