Sunday, June 15, 2008

My birthday with mom & dad!!

As I was creating my birthday list this year, I realized all I really wanted was to see my parents. So they gave me the gift of them! :) I'm so lucky to get what I want. We had tons of fun relaxing, playing ticket to ride (which I never won- not even on my birthday, those meanies), eating yummy food and chocolate covered cinnamon bears, and ice cream cake! We didn't really get many pictures, but I loved watching my mom and dad play with Tyler.

Five years ago (holy cow!) Jeff gave me a rock for my birthday (a diamond!) This year I got one too. A live rock for our fish tank-it even has a clam shell on top. He also brought me 4 fishies! They are called chromis fish and if you only count 3 in the picture, its because Bilbo is gone. The only one I named! He is just missing. Where could he be? Oh well. There is a mommy, a daddy and a baby. So its perfect for now. We will see how long these guys survive before we buy super expensive ones, but so far the three are doing great!


1 comment:

Bec said...

oh how exciting!! i can't wait to see the fishies!! we recently had a death in our fish family...but I quickly replaced him because it was so sad that he died...I couldn't think about it...so now it is like nothing ever happened! haha