Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Few of Tyler's Favorite Things:

Tyler loves being outside. Yesterday during our daily (sometimes tri-daily) walk, he was so attentive to everything around us. He'd point out the birds and yell "ba, ba, ba!" and he waved to every car that drove by. It was pretty cute. Today I found a toddler bike at the used store for $4.50. He played on it the whole time I was there, so I figured we couldn't leave without it. As I pulled it out of the car when we got home, we saw a cat in the neighbor's yard. Tyler ran toward the cat, until the cat started running toward him (which is odd, cuz usually they run away). Tyler stopped in his tracks, turned around, started screaming and ran the other way. Now I had a crying baby and a cat running toward me. I was cracking up-I wish somehow I got it on tape. The other new thing Tyler does is he goes around the house and closes any opened doors. He can only push them shut, so sometimes he locks himself in the room. The other day, we heard a door shut and then a little whine. Jeff said, "Tyler" (like, Tyler, where are you?) and he answered "Dada" (like, Dada, I'm right here!)
Tyler loves the trampoline and will jump on demand. We say, "jump, tyler, jump" and he starts bending his legs and nodding his head. He loves his bubble gun from the Ormes and yells, bubu! everytime we play bubbles. Anything that is dangerous or messy is interesting to this little toddler... he tries to eat rolly pollies and rocks. Or sticks or flowers or grass. Everytime I come back outside if I have to grab the phone or something he has dirt smeared all over his face. Yum. He keeps me busy and happy and having fun!

2 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

awww, I bet he loves his bike! We are going to get Weston a bike sometime this spring... we just haven't gotten around to it yet! He is too cute, Kirsti, and you do such a great job updating us on all of his adventures!

Clint and Meg said...

Hey you won Pay It Forward on my blog. Check it out!