Tyler had a great birthday today! We've been doing the countdown for a couple weeks and Tyler thought 10 days ago that his birthday would never come. On Thursday he asked me how many days, And when I told him 2, he said, it's already been 10 days? So we talked about how 10 minus 8 is 2 :) But, yes it had already been 8 days, this week has flown by, it's been crazy, busy!
So onto the party!!
He wanted a dinosaur party, so dinosaur party he got!
I'm pretty sure he would say his favorite part of the day was the pinata, at least that's what he was the most excited about. It took forever before we decided to let the Dad's take a stab and Jeff finally busted it open!
This was while the big boys were taking turns hitting it, these two sat on Grandma's lap. I was so glad to have my mom there, she was a HUGE help! And I'm bummed I didn't get a pic of her with the birthday boy. I'll have to take him over to my parent's house one day (with his 4 shirt) and stage a picture with my Mom and Dad!!
All of Tyler's little friends!
The pinata was full of snacks AND candy that they collected in their buckets, and the kids did a dinosaur egg hunt (with dinos inside!)
These are the delicious AND darling cupcakes that my super awesome friend Alissa made!
Alissa and Olivia (Wawibeya- according to Jackson)
Here we are singing to Tyler!
AND.... blowing out the candles!
3 comments:
I can't believe how fast these littl guys are growing up! Such a cute party, Kirsti!!
What a cool party! I love the treat bags and the bright colors!
And what IS it with pinata's being so hard to open? Mak went to a party a while ago and the adults needed to break it open after a while too!
My goodness... I can't believe it's been four years since your brought that little sweetie home- I still remember your sweet sister in law putting on that baby shower for you! Wow... happy birthday Tyler!! Four is an AMAZING age- you will love every moment Kirsti!!
Post a Comment