He is such an amazing little guy. He is a total goof ball too- he loves being silly and making people laugh. He always wants to be in on the fun and tries to do everything we do. Lately if I start counting (like when I say, "come here now... 1, 2, 3") He'll cover his eyes and start counting like we're playing hide & seek and say, "seben, eight, seben, eight" It's pretty funny!
He's been a little stinker at bedtime lately and it reminds me of the phases these kids go through as they grow up. I remember when Tyler was at this exact stage. I don't ever call it the "terrible twos" because it's not the kid who's terrible, it's the stages they have to go through.
He's started to pee on the toilet and gets so excited when he does!
He loves giving hugs and kisses- and I can't resist his cheeks. Like I could really suck on them. If he'd let me, and he doesn't. But I do try. I could also squeeze him to death and have to resist the urge! (does that sound morbid?)
He loves saying No, and even started to answer "Nope" sometimes. But usually, he'll do what I ask him to do. Especially if I bribe with a Jelly bean!
His favorite treats are fruit snacks, chocolate, jelly beans, apples, cheese, and milk.
He loves going to Tyler's gymnastics class, but hates sitting there watching Tyler play. Luckily there is a free play hour every week and Jackson gets to play too. When Tyler starts preschool in the fall, Jackson and I will do a class together!
At his 2 year visit, Jackson weighed 29 pounds and was 35 inches tall.
Jackson LOVES everyone that is a friend to him. His favorite thing to do is go see Grandma, Grandpa and Daddy at the market, and he runs up to them, yelling their name and giving hugs. He reacts the same way whenever he sees his great grandparents, nursery teachers and friends.
He is our sweet little boy and we LOVE him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment