Thursday, March 31, 2011

TODAY...random thoughts from my little head:

TODAY I made $210 on keyfobs sold to CHS Cheer Boosters. Well, it took me a couple weeks to actually earn it, but I will have cash to deposit into my account tomorrow- going directly to cover surgery costs. I'm still paying for it -physically and fiscally :)
TODAY we inherited a sleeper sofa from a family who's moving. It's now in our office, which I really need to organize and now when we have visitors, they can sleep comfortably in a room where they can close the door... as opposed to our room, in which the door won't close. Good thing our kids are young :)
TODAY I realized how much I love my grocery shopping situation: Either I get to drop my boys off in the back room to play with Grandma and Grandpa while I shop, or I call my husband 10 minutes before closing time and he brings me all ingredients needed in the dinner that I didn't plan until 10 minutes earlier. This really (and I mean really) beats trying to get two kids to stay in a cart or walk nicely next to me while I check over my list and don't forget anything in the hopes that I don't have to go again the next day.
TODAY I finished reading Hunger Games #3... hmmm. I enjoyed 1&2 better than 3, but they all sure have made me thankful for the freedoms I enjoy. Can you imagine being thrust in an arena to fight to the death? I would definitely lose quickly. I am so not aggressive and I don't think I could ever kill a person, even in self defense. But I guess that's how she started out, too.
TODAY was HOT! I think the high was 92? I wore capri shorts, turned on the AC, wished I had AC in my car, got some color on my face, and even complained about how warm it was. Time for me to be ready for this beautiful California weather. And time to pull out the summer clothes!

1 comment:

Paxton said...

First, I hate you and your gorgeous california weather! I MISS nice weather having just moved to rain and snow and cold! We saw the sun for about 30 minutes this week :-P
Second, LOVE sleeper sofas!
Third, now I'm really interested in Hunger Games, since I had no idea what it was about before! And did you hear they are making a movie?