My phone can't take anymore pics- it's too full. So it's time to put them to good use and delete them so I can take new pictures!! Here we go- in no particular order at all!

July or August at an Angels Day Game. My mom and I took the boys when her friend offered her 4 free tix- we fed them ice cream, cotton candy, nuts, juice... pretty much whatever they wanted :)

I took this a couple days after we moved to So. Cal in July. This is the elementary school I went to and the park where Jeff proposed to me!

This is Tyler's first drawing of people! I wished I could save it, laminate it and print it on greeting cards or a giant canvas by my front entry way... since it was on a magnadoodle and soon to be erased, a phone pic had to do :)

Jackson getting out of the sandbox. Does this face look like his Dad or what?
Me in my walking outfit from Jeff last Mother's Day. This was one of the last weeks in Texas.

This is Jackson hiding in the shelves in their room at Gma and Gpa's

Tyler's favorite thing to do- build things. He still loves this Trio set from Santa.

Jackson and Olivia (their girlfriend) playing dress up and pretending to sing in the rain.
My cutie pie :)

On Tuesday we went to the beach with my cousin Sarah and Aunt Terri. We had a blast. Tyler whined the whole way home and we will probably go back on Jeff's day off Monday.
2 comments:
First, you are SO tiny and cute in your running/walking outfit!
Second, Mak's first drawing of a person was done on a giant dry erase board, so I had to make due with a phone camera too :-) Definitely something I want to blow up and print out for her wall someday!
I love reliving the past in pictures and I suppose one of these days I might have to delete them from my phone too :-( But it makes room for more memories because they are made every second!
Pretend City... looks spectacular we have to visit that place, your kids really had fun.
Post a Comment