how cool! i want one now too!
Cute! You look like a model family!
hehe... it is a model family :)It's fun to make and you can customize the people. There's some cute little girl jumping up in the air I really wanted. If only I had a daughter who liked to jump up in the air often. bummer!
Wow that is really nice, we love it and you guys too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
how cool! i want one now too!
Cute! You look like a model family!
hehe... it is a model family :)
It's fun to make and you can customize the people. There's some cute little girl jumping up in the air I really wanted. If only I had a daughter who liked to jump up in the air often. bummer!
Wow that is really nice, we love it and you guys too.
Post a Comment