This is how we found Tyler twice this week. Of course, we got out the camera and had a quick laugh..until the next night when it happened again, except we had to rip his bed apart and do a midnight laundry session. Not so funny anymore. I guess its time to always put pants on him or maybe even pull out some duct tape!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh boy fun stuff! He's figuring things out... watch out! :D
that is the cutest little baby butt ever :) How adorable :) Yes, it is probably time for shorts. There was a while where I had to put Weston back in onsies in order to keep the diaper on. Good luck!!
hahaha what a cute little butt! But will you please tell him to not teach this to Zach....thanks : )
What a stinker! I've heard the duct tape works really well for this.
fuckhis ass is sexy! Love to spread those cheeks and put my tongue right up inside and lick, then sexuallytouch him while i finger his ass to get him ready for anal soon
Post a Comment