Loved it! I was really worried that it would be cheesy or over the top, but I really enjoyed it. The audience was mostly teenage girls so it was fun to hear the "ooohs" and "aaaws". You always worry when you read a book what the movie will be like, but they did a pretty good job following the story line and keeping the character's identities.Friday night, I went with some friends to opening night! We all met at Macaroni Grill and I had an amazing Lobster Ravioli!!! Then we waited in line for 2 hours- yes, what was I thinking? My body was so sore! But it was a blast. I don't remember the last time I went out with girlfriends and I really enjoyed catching up and hanging out.
Jeff called me before the movie started to tell me the great fun he was having. He let Tyler play and went to check on him and found him-- pulling up all the keyboard keys on his laptop! I have a picture but it would ruin my happy post so I'll show you later :) We are still missing a few letters!
2 comments:
I can't WAIT to see it! Were going tomorrow night (monday)! I talked josh into reading the first book at least before we watched it, and he started and finished it yesterday, and he picked up the 2nd book. I don't think he'll admit it to anyone really, but he's hooked! haha We miss you guys lots! I wish you were here so we could go and have girls nights!
I am so glad you got to come with us. It was a fun evening! I wish I liked the movie though. I was pretty disappointed. I guess my expectations were too high. I just the sound and music was really off. There adaptation was fairly close to the book though. It was pretty funny with all the oohs and ahs. Too bad about the keyboard!
Post a Comment