8 Random Facts About Me:
1. I think: I am usually way too hard on myself
2. Sometimes I: imagine a day off. I mean no telephone, no kids, no cooking,cleaning, no nothing! Just lay in bed and sleep sleep sleep.
3. I said I would never: use one of those corny monkey leash things on my children, but lately those corny monkey leash things are looking pretty nice!
4. I will never: have all rooms of my home clean at the same time. No, seriously. If the kitchen is clean, the bathroom is not. If my bedroom is clean, the living room is not. I can guarantee it.
5. The first concert I went to was: um, I'm a weirdo. I've never been to a concert, and frankly haven't had much of a desire to. I don't like loud music or people jumping around in my "box" (aka personal space)
6. I love: my life. I know I complain about the cleaning and the "kids" (yes I already say "kids"- husbands count) but I love it. I wouldn't change a thing!
7. I love: the gospel, the church, my calling, my young women, the leaders that uplift me, the scriptures, Jesus Christ, my Heavenly Father, the promises that we can enjoy our families forever.
8. Right now I would give anything to: see what my new baby will look like. Though I'm not quite ready yet. I am still enjoying a full nights sleep and not quite ready to give that up yet.
Okay...I tag: Anyone who would like to do this! I tag people a lot and everyone is busy so if you feel like you need to talk but don't know what to talk about, do it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You get to sleep through the night?? I haven't been able to sleep all through the night in a long long time. I am ready however, for my late night feedings.
Post a Comment