As we were leaving the house I asked Jeff, "so what team are we on?" and he was like, "honey, we are not on a team, it is the allstar game- the best from each team..." and continued to tell me stories from both the soccer and football allstar games he played in. He then went over the jersey types and I made note that his is football because it is thicker and I am a soccer player due to the smooth jersey (and the ball I'm hiding under my shirt). He kept saying, I can't believe this used to fit me, and I kept thinking, I can't believe this fits me! It was so comfortable though, I really might have a hard time not wearing it everyday from now on...

Onto Tyler- He was the cutest red dragon I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of dragons. We desparately tried to teach him "trick or treat" but he learned very fast that when we say it, it means hold out your hand. And that's what he did. At every doorstep and every car trunk. He held onto his bucket very well until it got so heavy he was walking sideways, so I dumped it in my bag (and that's where it'll stay-hehehe). Once I dumped out his bag, he stood there for a minute and looked in his empty bag. I wondered if there would be tears, but he realized there were more cars, so he picked his head up and kept walking and proceeded to fill it up a second time!

FYI: Red dragons are by far the most dangerous of all dragon species. When we first stepped out of the house, the neighborhood cat ran by and it was chased down the street by a red dragon. We watched in fear that the cat would be attacked and eaten alive, but then heard some giggling and remembered that Tyler was that scary red dragon!
Onto Tyler- He was the cutest red dragon I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of dragons. We desparately tried to teach him "trick or treat" but he learned very fast that when we say it, it means hold out your hand. And that's what he did. At every doorstep and every car trunk. He held onto his bucket very well until it got so heavy he was walking sideways, so I dumped it in my bag (and that's where it'll stay-hehehe). Once I dumped out his bag, he stood there for a minute and looked in his empty bag. I wondered if there would be tears, but he realized there were more cars, so he picked his head up and kept walking and proceeded to fill it up a second time!
FYI: Red dragons are by far the most dangerous of all dragon species. When we first stepped out of the house, the neighborhood cat ran by and it was chased down the street by a red dragon. We watched in fear that the cat would be attacked and eaten alive, but then heard some giggling and remembered that Tyler was that scary red dragon!
7 comments:
He is getting so big! It's crazy!!! How are you guys? We miss you!!!
Seriously. Cutest dragon EVER :) How adorable! I also love the pumpkin shots- what fun with the camera!
How cute! You two look cute too! Way to go for dressing up. I'm going to have to start planning next year's costume cause I always forget to think about something for me. All the kids at preschool asked me why I wasn't dressed up.
How cute is your little dragon. Looks like you had fun. WOW! good luck with everything till your due date. Thinking of you!
Cute little dragon! I was wondering how a prego could be an all star player, but then you cleared it all up when you said that was a ball you were hiding under there. :) I'm just reading blogs at midnight, because I have a sleepless baby on my lap. Get ready for #2!!!!! :)
those are the best pictures!!!! He is sooooo cute!
oh and I love ya'lls outfits too : )
Post a Comment