Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oh Wow!

Tonight as I was posting the last pictures, I heard Tyler yelling from the window. I couldn't figure out what he was trying to say, but window conversations are usually about the cat or a dog or daddy, so I kinda ignored him. (at 6:30 its dark and I am NOT going on a cat or dog hunt, and dad's in the other room). He was yelling so much about it that Jeff took a look and said, Oh wow!

We walked outside and the whole way, Tyler was laughing and saying words I couldn't figure out. He was so excited! It made me very excited for the coming weeks when we can take walks or drives and see all the beautiful lights and Christmas decorations!
He made his usual "kkkk" noise that sounds almost like a hiss used for most animal noises when he saw the reindeer. What sound do reindeer make anyway?
He also kept saying "wower" which means flower and is used for all plant life: trees, bushes, you name it. I guess he likes the way our neighbor decorated their "flowers"!

3 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

These are your neighbors? Wow they go ALL OUT!! Weston would love to have that view from his window, lol! How festive!

Aubrey Scott said...

Honestly girl! you are sucah a beautiful pregnant woman. I love your family. have a great Thanksgiving.

The Clark Family said...

That is so cute that Tyler got so excited about the lights - just gets you pumped up for the holidays. It's so much fun as they get older!