Tyler got kiddo tagged by his old buddy Zac from Rexburg:
5 things we love about our Tyler:
1. The way he will jump on demand. It doesn't matter where we are or what we are doing, if we say jump, he'll jump.
2. His monkey-like characteristics. We've been watching Curious George a lot lately and I've seen some similarities. If my phone rings, Tyler will run and get it and bring it to me. It's really nice. I've always dreamed about having a monkey do errands for me or bring me a drink. Maybe someday Tyler will be that helpful :) He also responds in monkey noises often. I love how you can tell what George is trying to say just by the tone of his "E E E's". I can usually tell what tyler is trying to say by the tone of his non coherent words!
3. Hi Fives on demand!! He has learned up high, down low, and finishes it off with a nice "bump-it" fist!
4. The way he says bye-bye. Its pretty much just a constant wave until someone waves back. I'll tell him to say, thank you, bye! and he just looks the other direction, puts a hand up in the air and waves floppily!
5. The first "mama" and "dada" of the morning. When Jeff is here in the morning he will go get Tyler. I can hear him say "DADA" super happy when his door opens and mama mama mama mama all the way to my room! I can be so dog tired and think I don't want him running in my room yelling mama to wake me up. But once he does it, my heart melts and I can't wait to see him! It truly is the highlight of my day. I've never had someone so excited to see me in the morning!
Tyler tags all his kiddo friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How cute! What an awesome little boy you have! :D
Post a Comment