TYLER:
"But why do I have to take a nap?"
MOM:
"Because you are tired, you just don't know it."
"Because I am tired, and I do know it."
"Because you will be happier when you wake up"
"Because you are driving me nuts"
"Because I said so"
"Because otherwise, you will fall asleep in your high chair at 6pm!"
None of which works for a not-quite-2-year-old. If only he could figure out that moms know best. Oh well, he got a 10 minute nap in and I got a 10 minute break. And then of course, back to work cleaning the peach syrup off his sticky fingers, clothes and face!
8 comments:
hahaha. that is too funny!
kellyabentley@gmail.com
Love it!! I'm so glad you caught it on camera. He's adorable!
That is ADORABLE!!! I love it when kids fall asleep at the table! What a fun picture :)
How fun! We miss you kirsti! We wish you guys were still here so we could hang out!
i LOVE the background... and you of course :)
Thanks for the GREAT picture - so cute and funny. Love you all lots!
oh my goodnesss! that little stinker!! at least he is a cute stinker : )
Too funny! Hope he doesn't keep up his stubborn streak for too long. Lily is just barely starting to understand that mom knows best. It's one of those things you don't fully understand until you are a parent yourself. :)
Post a Comment