I gave in and bought a box of frozen corn dogs. Today we gave him one and he responded the same way. Jeff squirted a dab of ketchup on his tray and he enjoyed dipping his fingers (not the corn dog) in the ketchup and licking it off.
Today I picked Jeff up from work and we went to the Sonic Drive in. One of my favorite things
about Tyler right now is that he can eat "people food"- so I ordered him a corn dog. HE LOVED IT! He kept laughing in between bites. I'm not sure if it was the hot dog on a stick that he loved more or that he got to sit on my lap in the front seat while he was eating. (Which he has never done before, obviously.) He kept looking at us and then the corn dog in his hand and would giggle. Anyways, he loved it and we were getting a kick out of it too.And of course, I loved the Route 44 Cherry Limeade I ordered. Yum :)
3 comments:
awwwwwwwww... that is so cute! I'll have to have Weston try corndogs!! How cute!
okay, I had to come back and tell you that tonight at the grocery store I bought a box of corndogs, LOL!!! I will let you know what Weston thinks! hehe. Raymond thinks we're BOTH crazy :)
ha! that's so funny. I bet he will like them, let me know!
Post a Comment