Tyler trying to drink out of a frozen bottle: Sneak preview to the story of our move- it was cold!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Sorry it's been so long
We are in Texas now and had quite an adventure getting here. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow when I get all the pictures together. But I hate that I haven't updated in so long. We just got internet today, so I had to go on and look at all my friend's links and see what's happened in the week I've been computerless: Jill won a camera, Jessica's baby can walk, Lake got a haircut (cute!), Melonie is in her third tri, and Molly's boys love bathing! Sounds like life continued as usual! Here is a funny picture that I couldn't wait to show you until tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! I've been checking for an update! That is such a cute picture- we had the same bottles! I can't wait to see more of the move- after all the cold I'll bet you're glad to be a little further south!! Welcome back!
(oh, and ps, I LOVE these blogs. I love how up to date I can stay with you guys! Thanks for updating it so often!!)
Post a Comment