
For Valentines Day this year, I got Jeff a pair of running shoes!! The outlets here are great- I got him the "megabounce" from adidas and saved $50 from the online price! Horray. I love saving money. Jeff says my present is coming... but he got me this solid chocolate fish that says,
"You're a Reel Catch!"
and is 1 1/4 pounds of crispy chocolate crunch. How sweet. Every day he comes home and asks me if I've eaten more. I've pretty much finished the entire tail and part way up the body!! Yum.

6 comments:
You are a real catch! Look how hot you are in that picture. :D I got Godiva chocolates, peanut butter cookies (from Lily), and dinner out with friends and didn't even get Tommy anything. I told him he is getting a baby and should be satisfied this year! :D Happy Valentine's Day to you two.
Ha. That IS good enough. If I was pregnant again I'd call that a present too. Smart girl.
I love your hair!! How cute! And I think the fish is quite original :) I asked for a heart-shaped box of chocolates, and Raymond got me the biggest one they sold- YAY!!!
hey kirsti!
its sarah and I just wanted to say hi from brazil. we are loving it here and having so much fun. The pictures of tyler are great. Love you lots. have a good day and we will see you soon.
Love,
sarah
SAWA!! Can't wait to see you!! I'm so excited. LOVE YOU!!
Kirsti!
I killed my phone (dropped it in my soda, and lost your number!
:( Anyways, thank heavens for google, and you blogging! I love it too! Tyler is a doll! You guys look great and happy in TX. Here is mine, mattandkistineuffens.blogspot.com and my email kistineperkins@hotmail.com
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment